The MiClub system is used for Competition bookings. The login ID used for this is the Membership number. However, when booking from the Kiosk in the Club Rooms, Members may also swipe their GolfLink card. Bookings for the following week open at the Kiosk 7 days prior and to the Internet 5 days prior to the competition day. All bookings close to both the Kiosk and Internet 48 hours before the event. On the day of the Competition, the Kiosk may be used for ‘last minute’ bookings, provided vacancies exist.
Unless otherwise advised ALL players entering a Competition need to use the Player Registration button, which enters the player into the Competition, after which a scorecard is printed. When the Competition is a Team event e.g 4BBB this is particularly important.
Players are required to play in the timeslot that they have selected, or been assigned.
- All Bookings for Tuesday; Friday; Saturday and Sunday are made by using the MiClub system.
- Bookings for Wednesday are made through the Pro Shop only, but Members must then ‘Register’ for the Competition using the MiClub system.
- Tuesday and Friday TimeSheets will have timeslots reserved for Ladies only. These will become available for Men members 2 days prior to the Competition.
- Friday is for members 50 years and over; no bookings are to be made by any other players. Younger players may fill places still vacant on the Friday of play, but players younger than 50 will be prevented by the MiClub system from ‘Registering’ for the Competition and are therefore not eligible for any prizes or Handicapping.
- On Saturdays all times on the TimeSheet will be available to any Member, regardless of gender.
- The number of bookings a Member can make on a given day will be restricted by the MiClub system. Currently a maximum of 2 (self and one other), except for the early block on Sunday which is restricted to 1 booking per Member.
- Phone Bookings are not available at all.
- Payment for your booking (or provision of your Maroondah Leisure membership number if applicable) must be made to Course Management at least 2 days prior to your tee-time. Members not paying before the due date may lose their tee-time and have to re-book on the day of Competition for a later time.
Your tee time can be confirmed by using MiClub, or by contacting Course Management during the week. Late bookings can be made through the MiClub booking system, either via the internet or by using the MiClub KIOSK located in the Club rooms..